The MS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology program provides career counseling in academic, medical, or biotech industry research careers, or transition to various advanced degree programs (Ph.D., M.D., D.D.S, M.D.-Ph.D, J.D., M.B.A programs).
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- National Institutes of Health (NIH), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST), US Patent and Trade Office (USPTO)
- Other universities: Johns Hopkins U., Rockefeller U. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, U. Penn, Cornell U., U. NC, Duke U., U. South FL, Indiana U.-Purdue U., Howard U., U. MD, Uniformed Services U., George Mason U., UCLA, Harvard University, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, U. Buffalo, George Washington U., Wayne State U.
- Biotech companies: Genentech, MedImmune, Novartis Institute for Medical Research, GlaxoSmithKline, GeneDx, MacroGenics, Roche, Trophogen, Trevigen, TissueGene Inc , Human Genome Sci., Qiagen, Covance, Life Tech., PointCross LifeSciences, OmniArray Biotech, Senseonics, Inc, Pharmagen, Inc., Quintile, Inc., Feather Technologies, Inc, Gilead Sciences, Personalis, MED Inst, Inc, Children's Hospital of PA, EMMES Corp., Quest Diagnostics
M.D., M.D.-Ph.D., or D.D.S. programs:
- Georgetown University, U. Florida, U. Miami, Duke U., Howard U., U. Maryland, UVA, Eastern VA Med. School, U. Med. and Dentistry of NJ., U. Vermont., Texas Tech U., Medical College of VA., SUNY downstate, UC Davis, Uniformed Services U. Health Services, Ross University, Texas Tech U., U. Connecticut
Doctoral programs (Ph.D, MBA):
- Georgetown U., Johns Hopkins U., Rockefeller U., U. Penn, Cornell U., U. North Carolina Chapel Hill, U. South FL, Howard U., U. Maryland, U. Missouri, Penn State U., Baylor College of Med., U. Texas San Antonio, Texas A&M U., Virginia Tech, VA Commonwealth U., U. Buffalo, Case Western Reserve U., U. Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon U., Cincinnati Children's Hospital Med Center, Mayo Clinic, U. Sydney(Australia), U. British Columbia (Canada)